San Francisco, CA
- Improve documentation of the Coinbase API to provide clear guidance that capture major use cases for developers
- Build the Coinbase app gallery into a major channel to exhibit the highest quality apps built using the Coinbase API and capture new ways of leveraging Bitcoin
- Build relationships with the Coinbase API development community via online and offline means such as forums, events and conferences
- Identifying key developer issues gathered from conversations online, offline, with developers, merchants, internally to prioritize feature requests with the engineering team
- Build and foster a roster of API client libraries to serve different languages and support quicker and cleaner integrations
- Links to your GitHub/Stack Overflow/Portfolio/something awesome you’ve built.
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
- A brief answer to the following question: What’s the first thing you would change, add, or improve with the Coinbase API?