There are many websites which offer you to earn free Bitcoins. With most of these sites, the concept is that you visit the site and just for looking at it you get a small amount of Bitcoins. The concept has something in common with watching good old free TV. You watch a lot of ads and inbetween you get something you actually want to see, like a film or music clips.
While this is a legitimate concept, the return on your invested time is very little. So when you earn Bitcoins from these advertising sites, the Bitcoins actually come at the cost of your time. As the saying goes ‘there is no free lunch’. But see for yourself, here is a list of some of the sites that I find interesting
- BitVisitor :: Earn Bitcoins for watching websites or videos. Every page is shown for five minutes. Then you can click ‘Next’ for confirmation and move on to the next page. What I like about this site is that payouts come within roughly an hour. This is a major advantage compared to other sites that pay Bitcoins for completing tasks. Also, you don’t need an user account here, you just enter your Bitcoin address. The amount of Bitcoins you can earn here is limited though. Per five minutes you get something like µBTC 100 (that’s 100 microcoins or BTC 0.00001) which means that your hourly payout is something like BTC 0.00012. That’s not too much money but it is a start to make you first Satoshis and get familiar with Bitcoin. And note, payout per five minute period varies. So the above calculation only holds if the average payout per five minutes is µBTC 100.
- qoinpro is not a scam, they honestly do pay their users every single day in all those different currencies. I have been a member of the site for quite some time now and I have been paid by them every single day. The greatest thing about this is: In order to get paid every day, you don’t even need to go onto their site! if you wanted to, you could just sign up to qoinpro , create your account by confirming your email address, and then never ever log back in again and you would still earn those currencies every single day for the rest of your life.. They obviously will not make you rich, nowhere near it really but its still free money
- Moon Bitcoin is a bitcoin faucet with a difference…YOU decide how often to claim! Whereas most faucets only allow you to claim once per hour or once per day, we allow you to claim as often or as little as you like* The faucet will gradually fill up – quite quickly initially but it will slow down over time – until you make a claim. So the longer you leave it the more you will be able to claim. You may prefer to claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes, or visit once per day and claim the large amount that has built up while you were away! All faucet payments are sent immediately to your Microwallet account. (* minimum 5 minutes between claims per account/IP address)
- Bitcoin Zebra is a new faucet to me. I’ve seen some advertisements for it cropping up across the Internet and several of my Bitcoin friends have also relayed to me that this is a great faucet that is paying weekly and has a decent level of receiving quite a bit of free Bitcoins to be earned.
The site loads moderately quick and has several advertisements but they don’t seem to be overly in the way although at times the quality is lacking against some of the other faucets I’ve looked at and reviewed in the past.
One thing that Bitcoin Zebra is doing though that I found as a MAJOR plus that no other faucet has done in my travels is offer a Google Chrome extension that will notify you each time you are ready for a new dispense from the faucet. I found this to be a MAJOR plus. I haven’t seen any other faucet offer this as of yet but this feature is so great and one that really makes Bitcoin Zebra stand out from the crowd of faucets that you can find all across the Internet.
Bitcoin Zebra loads quickly, has an innovative Google Chrome extension that I haven’t seen anyone else doing (but other faucets should pay attention!), they’ve got standard solvemedia captcha which means it oftentimes requires an extra step but is almost always easy to read and loads fast and they’ve weekly payouts that are always very reliable.
- Bitchest.me is a micro wallet service, similar to microwallet.org that allows for receiving very small (micro) transactions in Bitcoin. Bit Chest keeps track of several bitcoin faucets links and when you last visited them. From the site you can visit each of the links and Bitchest.me will recieve your bitcoin rewards. When you reach a limit of over 6400 micro bitcoins, Bitchest.me will send them to your bitcoin address. I have used this site several time and it always pays on time.
- LuckyCheckIn is a simple and silly bitcoin faucet. All you have to do is enter your wallet ID, fill out the captcha. Then you will see 2 displays of time (HH:MM:SS) one of the displays will show the time that you checked in, and the other will display a randomly generated set of numbers. The interesting part of this site is that you can visit the site every 5 mins. the lowest reward is 15 micro bitcoins, however earning over 400 per turn is frequent. Payout is every week provided you have the required minimum.
- FreeBitco.in I’ve been looking at alot different Bitcoin faucets but one that I’ve found is constantly reliable, actually pays out each week and takes very little time to check in on has been FreeBitco.in. You can claim rewards every hour, on average you can expect 340 micro bitcoins every time you visit the site.
The site has a high-lo game for those who wish to gamble some of the free coins they receive for a chance at even more coins. The game is provably fair but i have never been able to make any real gains with the game.
The bottom line is that FreeBitco.in is a great Bitcoin faucet and a great way to earn some coins for relatively low effort. The captchas are easy to complete, the payouts range, and the site loads fast.
- These faucets are the same as FreeBitco.in.
FreeDoge.co.in is great for earning DOGE coins.
WINFREELITECOIN is great for earning LTC coins
FREEPLAYBITCOINS is great for earning BTC coins